Address Update Form

Students currently enrolled at Duke University should update their addresses by entering the information in their DukeHub (formally ACES) accounts.

B, H, E, TN and O-1 employees must also complete the AR-11 address update form. For more information, please review our Change of Residential Address Instructions webpage.

Only Duke University and Health System Students, Scholars and Employees should use this form.

Duke Visa Services will not respond to anyone not authorized to use this form.

Section 1: Personal, Academic, and Work Information

Enter full name in the fields below as it appears in your passport:

Exception: If you have only one name, please provide it in the Surname/Family Name field

Duke Unique ID

To find your Duke Unique ID, visit Duke OIT's Self Service website. If you do not have a Duke Unique ID, please contact your department to have one assigned. Duke University F-1 students on STEM extensions should select the "No" radio button and should not request a Duke Unique ID..

Duke Email Address

Please use a Duke e-mail, not a private vendor address such as Gmail or Yahoo. If you do not have a Duke e-mail address please contact your department to have one assigned.

Non-Duke Email Address

All Duke students must use their Duke Email addresses while enrolled at Duke University. After graduation, students on F-1 Optional Practical Training or J-1 Academic Training must supply an alternate Non-Duke Email Address.

Duke Enrollment Status

The U.S. Local Residential Address that you are Reporting/Updating

Employment Information

If you are an F-1 student on Optional Practical Training or a J-1 student on Academic Training, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires you to report your employer's name and address.

Each time you change employers during Optional Practical Training or Academic Training, you must provide the following information:.

Proof of Funding: If your employment letter includes your salary, no additional information is required. If you are still seeking employment, are working unpaid or you are volunteering, we must have evidence of funding to cover your OPT living expenses. Send the proof of funding to the DVS Advisor who assisted you with your OPT application or Academic Training application.

Section 2: J Exchange Visitor Insurance Verification

Please review the J Health Insurance requirements.

After you have read the insurance requirements, answer the following questions.

If you answered "no" to any of these questions, please contact Duke Visa Services (613-5654) to discuss how to obtain proper insurance. Willful failure to maintain the required health, medical evacuation, and repatriation of remains insurance for you and your dependents is a violation of your J Exchange Visitor status and can terminate your participation in the program.

Section 3: Affirmation of Accuracy
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.