1. Who is allowed to receive reimbursements and honorarium payments?

The visa classification must be that of a "B" visitor, and the individual must be engaged in academic activities at an academic institution or nonprofit research institution. The academic activity can last no longer than nine days. Visitors are limited to five (5) such reimbursements or honoraria payments in a six-month period.